Created by artist Jessica Emmett on base Nogit resin figure by Creon.
“Charting Creative Obsession” is an exploration of pigments, mixing, following creative obsessions and art as healing. The text is the CI (colour index) pigment codes. 7 single pigment paints were used & mixed, 6 watercolour + 1 acrylic paint (black for dippen line work). Life was particularly difficult for Jessica at the time of this custom. She used art to cope and accidentally fell into a colour theory & paint pigment rabbit hole! She hadn’t intended to do the custom with this theme but she thought it might be an intresting asspect to share since following creative obsessions can be the seeds of art careers!
For the best shipping rates (Especially internationally – we get great FEDEX rates offline) choose GALLERY SHIPPING.
– All gallery items will be on display for the exhibition duration (please see show flyer for dates)
– Items will be shipped within 10 business days of the exhibit’s conclusion.
– In the case of already completed exhibits — within 4 business days of the order being placed.
– Shipping invoices will be sent via PayPal, unless shipping is calculated at the time of checkout.
– All items over $100 will be insured automatically.